Tuesday 3 July 2012

the woman i call the woman of vilour

Are you prepared to walk of water?

Whenever anyone reads or hears anything to do with walking of water first we think of the bible, then we think of Peter walking on water and then sinking, we can almost see him asking Jesus if he should really go ahead and get out of the boat to walk on water. I am also [...]
» Read more

Leaving Your Comfort Zone

As I was jogging on the Durban beach this last weekend having traveled to spend mid-term school break with my daughters I took in the lovely fresh breeze coupled with the scent of the ocean something came to my mind. I looked around and saw many other people some walking, jogging, surfing, eating, laughing; I [...]
» Read more

2012, The Year of Immense Possibilities

As the clock struck mid-night in December 31 I felt like something had lifted me off the ground, I suddenly felt lighter and there is was as clear as glass I knew that I had entered into 2012 the year to establishment, governance and supernatural increase. I had spent the last seven days of 2011 [...]
» Read more

HR Business Africa Magazine To Launch In February 2012

February Magazine LaunchHR  Business Africa Magazine will be launched in February 2012. It shall be available in several countries such as Zambia, Zimbabwe, Bostwana, South Africa, and others. Watch this space for more details.
» Read more

Youth Spiritual Boot Camp 2011

Youths with Destiny. 11-18 December 2011. Prophetic Word Ablaze Fellowship. K250,000 for seven.
» Read more

Is Your Job / Profession Your Calling?

ProfessionLast week I had two different experiences which left me wondering whether the jobs and professions that we find ourselves in are as a result of a calling or that we are selecting jobs and professions by default. A gentleman called me on Tuesday and I could feel his sadness as he spoke to me. [...]
» Read more

Taking stock of 2011

In the last couple of weeks I have been taking time to go through 2011 taking stock of what I have managed to achieve, what I didn’t get to complete and what I am planning for 2012. There are less the 50 days left before the close of 2011 and so I want to believe [...]
» Read more

Art of Business – Part 3

This is the third and final part of my interview on the TV program “Art of Business” that was conducted by Chibamba Kanyama. It was the very first interview that I have ever done on TV and it was great being interviewed by the man who greatly inspired and assisted me in my business at the beginning. [...]
» Read more

Art of Business – Part 2

This is the second part of my interview on the TV program “Art of Business” that was conducted by Chibamba Kanyama. It was the very first interview that I have ever done on TV and it was great being interviewed by the man who greatly inspired and assisted me in my business at the beginning. Watch [...]
» Read more

HR Business Magazine

Prosoft MagazineIt’s new, it’s fresh and it’s finally here. It’s the HR BUSINESS MAGAZINE, now selling advertising space. Look out in stores in January 2012. This magazine is set to highlight matters that affect people in the workplace. The magazine will have both an African perspective and a global perspective to how people interact and are [...]
» Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment